Dealing with Stress – The Good, The Bad, The Management.
If you’re living with high levels of stress, you’re putting your entire well-being at risk. Stress narrows your ability to think clearly, function effectively, and enjoy life. Effective stress management helps you break the hold stress has on your life, so you can be happier, healthier, and more productive.
In this course, dealing with stress, Mike goes over what stress is, what stress isn’t and also offers some great strategies in managing your stress.
HWY is a sister organisation to Women’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we have been supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of families since 1994. We have supported hundreds if not thousands of women and their families through many stressful life events.
What Dealing with Stress offers:
- Provides you with a deeper understanding of helpful and unhelpful stresses and how these serve you.
- Practical tools to help you manage stress.
- Recognising stress in different areas of your body.
- How to manage and dealing with external stressors that are out of your control
- Provides a process for people to work through to begin managing their stress
- Breathing techniques to reduce stress
Are you wanting to be stress free?! This course is the beginning streps to getting your stress levels under control and maintaining them.
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $29.00
- Out of proportion stress
- Stress management
- Negative and positive effects
- Fight or flight
- Naming stress
This course includes:
- 30 minute informative course broken up into small manageable sections (Valued at $49.95)
- Guided mindfulness meditation (Valued at $19.99)
- Downloadable workbook (Valued at $19.99)
Total value of $89.93 for only $29.00
Or subscribe today for unlimited access to all our courses for $15/month or $120/year.