What is Family Dispute Resolution (FDR)? Where an independent mediator called a FDR Practitioner (FDRP) facilitates communication between two separated people with the aim of reaching an agreement with regard to:
- Arrangements for children
- Property settlement
This is general information only and is not legal advice. Please seek legal advice for advice relating to your circumstances.
What the Family Dispute Resolution course offers:
- A deeper understanding of what happens in family court
- Answers your common questions surrounding mediation and dispute resolution
- Provides practical steps to take if the FDV cannot be reached.
- Walks you through property settlement
- Discusses parenting plans
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $19.00
- Arrangements for children and parenting mediation
- Property settlement and mediation
- Developing parenting plans
- Consent orders
- Written agreements
- FDR Certificates
- Family violence restraining orders and family law
This course includes:
- A quick 15 minute informative course broken up into small manageable sections (Valued at $25.00)
- Downloadable property mediation checklist (Valued at $19.99)
Total value of $44.99 for only $19.00
Or subscribe today for unlimited access to all our courses for $15/month or $120/year.
For more information go to:
For a full list of FDR practitioners near you: FDR Register
Click here to view our other courses.