The Introduction to Mindfulness course offers a brief taste of mindfulness practice and theory in a format intended to be accessible to anyone who is new to mindfulness. This course is designed for anyone interested in exploring and implementing some key mindfulness themes and practices in ways that might support them personally, in everyday life and work.
- What is Mindfulness and what are the benefits
- How to Practice Mindfulness
- Barriers to being Mindful
- Mindfulness Meditations
This course includes:
- 30 minute Introduction to Mindfulness Course
- 3 Mindfulness Meditations
- Mindfulness Downloadable Resources
To explore our other courses click here!
For extra resources on Mindfulness visit What’s On – Women’s Health & Wellbeing Services to see our Stretch and Meditate Workshops