Money has the power to cause much stress and frustration in our lives. It can affect our mental health, our relationships and our sense of confidence.
Making Cents of Money is a group focused on increasing your awareness of your behaviours and beliefs around money.
It will help you develop an understanding about what is keeping you stuck repeating the same unhelpful patterns with money.
We will support you in developing tools that will assist you in moving forward. It is not a group about budgeting or money management, it rather aims to encourage a more holistic and mindful relationship with money so that you can get more control over the finances in your life.
HWY is a sister organisation to Women’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we have been supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of families since 1994.
What Making Cents of Money offers:
- Changing financial behaviours
- Understanding unhelpful behaviours in relation to money and finances
- Couples and monetary behaviours
- Conscious finances and change
- Conflict resolution and exercises for couples
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $79.00
- Financial infidelity and intimacy
- Financial Abuse
- Conflict resolution
- Mindfulness around money
- Harm Reduction and Recovery
- Money Socialization
This Course Includes:
- Over 2 hour informative course broken up into small manageable sections (Valued at $199.95)
- Guided mindfulness meditation (Valued at $19.99)
- Downloadable partner exercises (Valued at $15.00)
Total value of $329.93 for only $79.00
Or subscribe today for unlimited access to all our courses for $15.00 per month or $120 per year.