Do you struggle with your relationship with food? Do you find yourself constantly dieting, binge eating or feeling guilty and ashamed about your food choices? If so, you’re not alone. Millions of people around the world struggle with disordered eating patterns and negative body image.
The good news is that there is a way to break free from this cycle and develop a healthier, more positive relationship with food and your body. Our Making Peace with Food online course is designed to help you do just that.
Through a series of engaging video lessons, interactive exercises and guided meditations, you'll discover:
- The root causes of disordered eating and negative body image
- Techniques for improving your body image and self-esteem
- How to develop a healthy relationship with food and your body
- Strategies for intuitive eating and mindful movement
- Tools for managing emotional eating and cravings
- And much more!
What does Making Peace with Food offer:
- A new outlook on food and dieting
- The tools and skills to maintain change
- How to deal with lapses in healthy eating
- How to meet your needs without food
- Healthy recipes and snack ideas to support you in this change
This course is not about another diet or meal plan, it’s about transforming your mindset and relationship with food. It’s about learning to listen to your body and nourish it with love and compassion, rather than fear and restriction.
By the end of this course, you’ll have the knowledge and skills you need to make peace with food and your body. You’ll have a newfound sense of self-love, confidence and empowerment that will benefit you for a lifetime.
So if you’re ready to break free from the cycle of dieting and negativity and develop a healthier, more positive relationship with food and your body, sign up for our Making Peace with Food online course today and start your journey to a happier, healthier you!
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $99.00
- Understanding the root causes of negative body image
- Developing a positive body image and improving self-esteem
- How to break free from the cycle of restriction and binge eating
- Intuitive eating and listening to your body’s hunger and fullness signals
- Mindful eating and enjoying food without guilt or shame
- Coping with emotional eating and stress-related cravings
- Overcoming food fears and challenging negative beliefs about certain foods
- Building a healthy relationship with exercise and movement
- Navigating social pressures and societal norms around body size and shape
- Maintaining long-term progress and finding ongoing support in your journey to making peace with food and your body.
This course includes:
- 8 hour informative course broken up into small manageable sections (Valued at $799.95)
- Downloadable individual Healthy recipes and a lazy dinner ideas cookbook (Valued at $19.99)
Total value of $819.84 for only $99.00
Or subscribe today for unlimited access to all our courses for $15/month or $120/year.