Men and PNDA
Becoming a new dad is a life-changing event.
Even when change is positive, it can still be mentally and physically challenging. Having mixed and complex emotions as an expecting or new dad is completely normal, but these can be confronting emotions to deal with.
If you’re not feeling yourself, it’s important to know that you don’t have to just suck it up.
HWY is a sister organisation to Women’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we have been supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of families since 1994.
What Men and PNDA offers:
- Understanding your partners emotions
- Expectations on men
- Pre Birth and Post Birth expectations
- How to still prioritize your relationship with your partner
- Communication, self care and mindfulness activities
- Adjusting to a “new normal”
- Learn about acceptance and de-fusion techniques
"UP TO 1 IN 10 NEW FATHERS EXPERIENCE SYMPTOMS OF POSTNATAL ANXIETY AND/OR DEPRESSION IN THE FIRST YEAR AFTER THEIR BABY IS BORN.”
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $10.00
This course includes:
- Over 20 page informative E-Book written by an experienced Psychologist and Father (Valued at $49.95)
Total value of $49.95 for only $10.00
Or subscribe today for unlimited access to all our courses for $15/month or $120/year.