Motherhood doesn’t always look like a TV commercial. Is your experience of having a baby not what you were expecting?
Becoming a mother is often the most significant event in a woman’s life. So it can be devastating if you find yourself struggling with depression and/or anxiety after having a baby.
HWY is a sister organisation to Women’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we have been supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of families since 1994. We have supported hundreds if not thousands of women and their families through many stressful life events.
- Postnatal Anxiety, Depression and PTSD
- Emotional Avoidance
- Diffusion Exercises
- Awareness of Emotions
- Mindfulness and Mindful Parenting
- Self Care
The Not what I was expecting course will walk you through the journey of motherhood with postnatal depression and/or anxiety and out the other side.
It will provide you with a new perspective on PNDA and will give you strategies for recovering from PNDA; we help you take the steps on the journey towards being the best mum you can be.
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $99.00
Included in this course:
- 4 hour informative course broken up into small manageable sections (Valued at $399.60)
- Mindfulness Meditations (Valued at $19.99)
- Self care downloadable resources (Valued at $19.99)
- Additional Men and PNDA E-Book course (Valued at $49.95)