We understand what a stressful time property settlement after separation can be, so this information aims to help make the process easier for you.
This is general information only and is not legal advice. Please seek legal advice for advice relating to your circumstances.
HWY is a sister organisation to Women’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we have been supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of families since 1994.
What does the property settlement after separation course offer:
- Avoiding court through negotiation, mediation or arbitration.
- How to effectively communicate your position.
- Disclosing financial positions.
- Understanding the powers of the court.
- Step by step procedure of applications.
- Assets vs liabilities.
Working our how to divide and separate your money and assets after divorce can be stressful and overwhelming. While working out how to emotionally deal with a relationship breakdown, the added pressure of sorting out your financial situation can be a lot for people to handle.
Join Tara as she guides you through the process of property settlement and gives you some clarity and relief through this unprecedented time.
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $49.00
- Family Law Act
- Family Court Act
- Avoiding Court
- Negotiation, mediation or arbitration
- Assets and liabilities
- De facto relationships
- Time limits
- Financial status
This course includes:
- 30 minute informative course broken up into small manageable sections
- Downloadable property mediation checklist
Or subscribe today for unlimited access to all our courses for $15/month or $120/year.