The Supporting children with anxiety course offers an alternative way of thinking about anxiety and provides practical strategies to try.
HWY is a sister organisation to Women’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we have been supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of families since 1994. We have supported hundreds if not thousands of women, children and their families through anxiety.
When a child is struggling with anxiety it is natural to want to FIX it. Unfortunately, some intuitive solutions can actually make the problem worse.
What supporting children with anxiety offers:
- In the moment activities to do with your child to self regulate
- Communication strategies to help understand your child’s needs
- Proactive approaches to supporting your child
- Practical activities to try
Are you feeling as though you are struggling to understand how to help support your child’s anxiety? This course is for you!
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $49.00
- Anxiety and the brain
- Unsafe vs. Safe situations
- Being safe vs. Being brave
- Physical symptoms
- Helpful statements
- Practical strategies
This course includes:
- Over 1 hour informative course broken up into small manageable sections (Valued at $119.99)
- Downloadable mindfulness coloring book (Valued at $15.00)
Total value of $134.99 for only $49.00
Or subscribe today for unlimited access to all our courses for $15/month or $120/year.