Talking to your kids about sex:
Talking to kids about sex can be tough for both the children and the parents! So where do you even start? This course gives you tips and strategies for having ‘the talk’ with your kids.
HWY is a sister organisation to Women’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we have been supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of families since 1994.
What this talking to kids about sex course offers:
- How to start early conversations about sex
- Sending the message that sex and sexuality are healthy parts of life.
- It’s important for your child to feel OK about coming to you for reliable, honest information.
- Children aged 9-11 years might want to know about how babies are made or what masturbation is.
- How to explain things at a level your child can understand and make sure your child has the facts.
Do you want to make sure you are able to safely and securely have this conversation with your child? This course is for you.
It’s never too early to talk with your child about sex. Talking about sex, sexuality and bodies as your child moves towards puberty can help your child understand that sex and sexuality are typical, healthy parts of life.
Having open and honest conversations when your child is young can make later conversations easier. These early conversations also lay the groundwork for children to make healthier and safer choices about sex and sexual relationships when they’re older.
Two ways to learn
Subscribe and have access to ALL the learning! – Just $15 per month or $120 per year
Purchase just this course for a one off fee of $29.00
- Safe sex
- Exploring sexuality
- Masturbation and self pleasure
- Places to start the conversation
- Curious children
This course includes:
- 30 minute informative course broken up into small manageable sections (Valued at $49.95)
- Downloadable e-book (Valued at $29.95)
Total value of $79.90 for only $29.00
Or subscribe today for unlimited access to all our courses for $15/month or $120/year.
Click here to view our other courses!