Understanding your child’s needs.
When our children are struggling with something we really want to help fix it for them! Quite often parents think it’s their FAULT!!! This course offers you a different way of thinking about difficult behavior and creates an opportunity to learn to meet your child’s needs
HWY is a sister organisation to Women’s Health and Wellbeing Services, we have been supporting the mental and emotional wellbeing of families since 1994.
What this understanding your child’s needs course offers:
- A deeper understanding of the type of attachment your child has.
- Practical tips and tricks on how to manage tantrums.
- Developing a skillset to help your child self regulate in times of challenging events.
- Parenting style tips
In this course, Vivian dives into the world of brain development, attachment, regulation and tantrums. Understanding your child’s needs is focused on tantrums because they are inevitable and a particularly difficult aspect of parenting BUT you can apply the information to most kinds of difficult behavior.
- Attachment styles
- Managing Tantrums
- Why people Flip their Lid
- Good enough parenting
- Circle of Security
This course includes:
- 1 hour informative course broken up into small manageable sections (Valued at $99.90)
- 2x guided mindfulness meditations for parents (Valued at $19.99)
- Downloadable mindfulness colouring (Valued at $20.00)
- Emotions check in chart and flash card game (Valued at $15.00)
Total value of $154.98 for only $49.00
Click here to view our other courses.